Customer Service ADVISOR™
Software for Repairs and Maintenance
What is Customer Service ADVISOR™?
- Digital database of Operator, Diagnostic, and Technical manuals for John Deere Products
- Allows users to connect to machines with an Electronic Data Link (EDL) to clear and refresh codes, take diagnostic readings, and perform limited calibrations.
Customer Service Advisor is a fee-based annual subscription that allows equipment owners and repair shops access to the very same software platform that certified John Deere Dealers use to support maintenance and repairs, including:
- Access to Owners & Technical Manuals
- Look up Diagnostic Technical Codes
- Machine Diagnostic Connectivity with EDL
- Perform Machine Tests & Calibrations with EDL
- Access to Service Advisor Online
- Search technical information
- Incremental and ongoing updates to maintenance and repair information
- Training and support from John Deere dealers to ensure a positive customer experience
Customers have the ability to access Service ADVISOR™ online and requires no installation of software and data on a computer or a purchase of an EDL. Access will be given to the customer’s MyJohnDeere user ID for access to the system. If a customer would like to connect to a machine to complete connected diagnostics, readings, tests and calibrations, the customer would require the Service ADVISOR™ offline application and EDL.
*Only available on John Deere engines
- Perform the majority of their own equipment repairs
- Have skilled mechanics trained in the use of electronic diagnostic tools
- Require regular access to electronic and diagnostic information
- Possess and are familiar with a MyJohnDeere account (a requirement at purchase)
CSA 5.2 is available in two versions:
- Turf & Utility
- Ag Equipment (5000 Series Tractors and above, Harvesting, Crop Care, Hay and Forage, etc.; Includes all Turf & Utility data)
Subscription prices as low as $2,450/year for the Ag Equipment version. Additional costs for hardware and support will vary based upon customer needs.
In need of Parts?
- Look Up / Order John Deere Parts
- View John Deere Parts Orders
- View Equipment Purchases / Rentals
- View Invoices
- Develop Shopping Lists